Re: Re: Rules Makefile, Permission Denied

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for your help, I have read through a lot of documentation and
manuals but I've found it pretty difficult to find the right answers,
after your explanation I've only just realized that the paths in the
makefile build a kind of mirror of the paths I intend to install to
(except within debian/<packagename>), I knew I wasn't supposed to be
installing things directly in the makefile, I just didn't fully grasp
how it worked (face palm moment).

Thanks again for your time.