adding --distribution experimental to pdebuild

hi,

  I am trying to rebuild a package using another package that is
located in experimental. I have a pbuilder sid installation and I
thought I could simply do :

svn-buildpackage --svn-dont-purge --svn-lintian
--svn-override=origDir=. --svn-ignore-new --svn-builder="pdebuild
--debbuildopts --distribution sid --buildresult `pwd`/../build-area"

  To add experimental, but that does not work. How should I be using pdebuild ?

Thanks
--
Mathieu