Re: RFS: hydra

Hello Julian,

Be sure that there are two bugs open, and the two maintainer work on it.
bugs: 590488 that is done and #602923

Fortunately,  we must treat the bugs precedence.

Thank in advance,

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Julián Moreno Patiño <darkjunix@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi again,

2011/2/4 mezgani ali <handrix@gmail.com>
The bug is done :

"""
From:
William Vera <billy@billy.com.mx>
To:
590488-done@bugs.debian.org
Cc:
debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Re: RFS: hydra (updated package)
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:36:04 -0500
"""

I know it but the bug was archived. Please see: http://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control

Please Julian can you close your bug, i'm work with billy to maintain hydra.
We have waiting for Hauster to add to special copyright and it is done.

Ohh, it's important but Daniel Echeverry and me had some conversations with upstream about license issues as openssl exception clause and send him some patches some time ago.

Please see:

Hi guys,

we will release v6.1 today. it has the license changes + the spelling
fixes and a few other things.

Greets,
vh

Our principal motivation to maintain hydra is because we use it in security audits and pentetration tests and we did'nt see nobody owner of bug #602923

Be owner of any bug in GNU Debian is important because I can see who is working on it.

Our work can be seen in: http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/hydra.git;a=summary

Kind regards,

--
Julián Moreno Patiño