RFS: light-themes

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "light-themes".

* Package name    : light-themes
  Version         : 0.1.8.4-debian1
  Upstream Author : Kenneth Wimer <kwwii@ubuntu.com>
* License:  GPL
  Section:  gnome

It builds these binary packages:
light-themes - DebRadiance and DebAmbiance themes for GNOME desktop

The upload would fix these bugs: 609791

My motivation for maintaining this package is: Because Debian is
missing good looking theme, this is custom tailored (debianized)
version of Ubuntu light-themes. This theme will mark era of Gnome 2.x
existence and will be especially handy once Unity is ready to enter
Debian.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/light-themes/light-themes_0.1.8.4-debian1.dsc

Kind regards