Hi fred0a (2011.01.17_14:28:28_+0200)
> basic Pythons scripts, located in /usr/bin for example.

It is only necessary to use a python helper if you are installing Python
modules. If you just have scripts, nothing special is needed, although
you may want to Depend on the minimum supported python version.

> debian/rules but it seems not found the needed dependencies.

dh_pysupport will populate the substitution variable ${python:Depends}
with the necessary python and python-support dependencies. See
python-support's README.

If you want fancier dependency detection, dh_python2 (which aims to
replace python-support and python-central) can read requires.txt
(generated by Distribute) and list these dependencies in
${python:Depends}. See [0] for transitioning from python-support to
dh_python2.

[0]: http://wiki.debian.org/Python/support2dhp2

SR

--