Re: RFS: pev

Niels,

You're right in all points. Thank you for help. I've used the new tool
for DEP-5 and got no warnings. I've fixed the other issues too.

Please, can you check the package now (already re-uploaded)?

Best regards,
Fernando Mercês
Linux Registered User #432779
www.mentebinaria.com.br
http://linuxreversing.org
http://softwarelivre-rj.org
Participe do I Hack'n Rio, dias 8 e 9 de abril na UFRJ!