Re: RFR: webalizer - web server log analysis program

On 01/15/2011 02:02 AM, Julien Viard de Galbert wrote:
> I didn't want to offense you in any way by saying you might not be
> familiar with git. I'm sorry if it sounded like that...

Did it sound like I was offended ? I was not! :)
> I see your point with branch names.
> But I don't think there is a real consensus on the naming, for instance
> the X strike force name them debian-unstable, upstream-unstable
> (and same with -experimental).

Well, calling it "debian-unstable" or "debian-sid" is the same to me.
The point
is having a branch per version of Debian !
> And the first reference I read: git-buildpackage's documentation 'just'
> use master, upstream and pristine-tar.

Ok.
> Certainly, but I really have no idea here.
> Maybe we could check some versions:
> I'm using debhelper 8.0.0, dh-autoreconf 2 and autoconf 2.67-2.

This is the exact versions I have as well on my laptop.
> Do you have any other idea to tackle this ?

I don't know. The thing is, if I do a fresh install, or use pbuilder, it
might
work, but I'd like to find out what's going on. I'll try to investigate more
and I will let you know.

Thomas