RE: RFS: dbxml

Hi Lars,

First of all, apologies for the late response and thank you for your interest in this package.

To be honest I'm not using Oracle DB XML in my product anymore and I don't currently have enough spare time to maintain this package. I didn't remove it because I'm hoping someone else will find it usefull. I think it's better if you submit a new package.

Regards,
Jeroen Koekkoek