RFS: qca-cyrus-sasl - Cyrus SASL plugin for Qt Cryptographic Architecture

Hello, dear Mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor for my package "qca-cyrus-sasl".

* Package name    : qca-cyrus-sasl
  Version         : 2.0.0-beta3-1
  Upstream Author : Justin Karneges <justin@affinix.com>
* URL             :
http://delta.affinix.com/download/qca/2.0/plugins/qca-cyrus-sasl-2.0.0-beta3.tar.bz2
* License         : LGPL 2.1
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libqca2-plugin-cyrus-sasl - QCA Cyrus SASL plugin for libqca2

The upload would fix these bugs: 464863

My motivation for maintaining this package is desire to help those Qt
applications who use SASL (e.g. IM applications like Psi or qutIM) and
have to link this plugin statically with their software or just ignore
Debian and Ubuntu, requiring users to build this plugin themselves.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qca-cyrus-sasl/qca-cyrus-sasl_2.0.0-beta3-1.dsc

----
Best wishes and have a nice day,