RFS: peg-solitaire (Player and Solver), still waiting for a sponsor!

Hi all,

I hope a sponsor for my game. Yes I know there are two other similar packages:
- pegsolitaire (http://packages.debian.org/sid/pegsolitaire): It seems
that is no longer in development
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=607989) and its
functionality is very limited.

- peg-e: A good program with a very good source code. His
functionality is very different from my program.

I believe that my program is the only in the web that offers the
possibility of search new solutions to problems. It also allows the
user to new issues plating. It has a comprehensive collection of
problems
I am the author and maintainer of the package: no extra work to
maintain the package.

I hope I have convinced a person to sponsor the package!

Regards!

I. De Marchi