Re: RFS: blankon (updated package)

> Thank you Etienne and Peter, FYI codename for blankon icon is monde.
> i've uploaded again this package to mentors
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/blankon/blankon_2.0-2.dsc

Hello,

Your package builds but produces an "almost-empty" binary package :

  ./
  ./usr/
  ./usr/share/
  ./usr/share/icons/
  ./usr/share/icons/monde/
  ./usr/share/doc/
  ./usr/share/doc/gnome-icon-theme-blankon/
  ./usr/share/doc/gnome-icon-theme-blankon/copyright
  ./usr/share/doc/gnome-icon-theme-blankon/changelog.Debian.gz
  ./usr/share/doc/gnome-icon-theme-blankon/readme

The tool you'll want to fix that is probably dh_install, this time.

There are also several lintian warnings (the last one is related to
the above problem) :

  I: gnome-icon-theme-blankon: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
  P: gnome-icon-theme-blankon: no-homepage-field
  P: gnome-icon-theme-blankon: copyright-refers-to-symlink-license usr/share/common-licenses/GPL
  W: gnome-icon-theme-blankon: copyright-without-copyright-notice
  P: gnome-icon-theme-blankon: no-upstream-changelog
  I: gnome-icon-theme-blankon: package-contains-empty-directory usr/share/icons/monde/

Cheers

--
Etienne Millon