Re: RFS: fdclone (updated package)

> Ok, that still doesn't tell me why an empty file needs to exist.
>
> Since it is empty, surely it has no effect on the package.

Exactly, no bad effect on the package. It allows to the user
make its own configuration  to avoid edit /etc/fdclone/fd2rc
itself for smooth upgrade. (README.Debian)
But principally, I want to re-upload to Debian because I've found a trouble
with the translation table, doesn't appear letters so the popcon are
decreasing :(
this version solved this.

> Minor nitpick, the -r option means recursively remove a directory.
> Since you are removing a file, no need to use it :)

ok. you win. :)

> In comparison to yours, it doesn't mention the following irrelevant detail:
About the changelog, I've followed your advice and add a item. Finally:

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. :)

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fdclone/

Regards,

--
Elías Alejandro