RFS: bsnes

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "bsnes".

* Package name    : bsnes
  Version         : 0.072-2
  Upstream Author : byuu (real name and e-mail address unknown)
* URL             : http://byuu.org/bsnes/
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
bsnes      - Accurate SNES/SuperFamicom emulator
bsnes-snesreader - bsnes helper library for loading ROMs within archives

The package is lintian clean.

My ITP is here: http://bugs.debian.org/598968

bsnes is an accurate SNES emulator. Games running in bsnes don't have
most of the glitches and crashes that you find in other emulators such
as zsnes. The interface is fairly simple, straightforward, and keyboard
and mouse friendly. The audio, best I can tell, is perfect. The code
quality, while it has several oddities, is above average.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bsnes/bsnes_0.072-2.dsc

Kind regards
 Brandon Barnes