RFS: xserver-xorg-video-openchrome (updated package)

Dear mentors, dear X Strike Force members
and dear Raphael Geissert (previous mainainer)

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:0.2.904+svn842-1
of my package "xserver-xorg-video-openchrome".

It builds these binary packages:
xserver-xorg-video-openchrome - X.Org X server -- VIA display driver
xserver-xorg-video-via - X.Org X server -- VIA display driver (dummy transitional package)

Apart form 5 overrides already set in the packaging.

The upload would fix these bugs: 583501

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xserver-xorg-video-openchrome/xserver-xorg-video-openchrome_0.2.904+svn842-1.dsc

The package is prepared for Upload to experimental, but the same package
could go to unstable if allowed by RT see #593861.

I'm writing to both X Strike Force and Mentors as my previous questions
to X strike force [1] did not get any response I'm guessing X Strike
Force is too bust with the release and bugs in other packages to mentor
a newbie like me. I hope I didn't hurt anyone by doing so.
 1: http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2010/08/msg00290.html

I still have some questions, even if I did prepare this package.

 - The debian/copyright file, I added myself to the package copyright,
   is this the right thing to do ? Should I have added all other
   contributor to the package (there was several git commits on the
   package done while it was RFA) ?

 - I switched to source format 3.0 (quilt), but most X package currently
   don't and xsfbs also set some patch rules (using quilt) can this
   conflict ?

 - I removed Raphael Geissert from the uploader field according to [2].
 2:  on http://wiki.debian.org/XStrikeForce/Contrib
 |  This field must be limited to those who are actively maintaining the
 |  package, and must be pruned regularly to avoid having too many
 |  people. This is something we are currently failing at.

 - About git usage on alioth, is it good for mentored package to only
   push the package once the upload is done, I want to do it that way so
   that the history is not filled with trial and errors.

 - About version, can the same package version be uploaded to
   experimental and later to unstable (if the freeze exception is
   granted) or should the 2 packages uses different versions ?

Hope those newbies questions don't look too silly.

Kind regards

--
Julien Viard de Galbert                        <julien@vdg.blogsite.org>
http://silicone.homelinux.org/           <julien@silicone.homelinux.org>