Re: RFS: packagekit

Hi again!
With the latest upload I fixed everything which was criticized on the
packaging: The copyright is clear, it does not FTBFS on pbuilder, the
mozilla package has been renamed to browser-plugin, we don't need the dirty
hack to remove the source file anymore and new wiki pages have been
created. (I basically took the information from Fedora)
So, is there someone out there who wants to review/sponsor the package?
Would be very nice :)
Regards
   Matthias

main contrib non-free