lintian output meanning

Hi

As an output from the  pbuilder operation I got a .deb file
When I apply lintian to it I get the following errors:

E: libvirt1: no-copyright-file
E: libvirt1: description-is-dh_make-template

for the first : there is a copyright file  in debian directory (where the
dh_make output was written)
        but fields were not filled with meaningful info  (skeleton left as
is).   Is that the reason ?

for the second : I do not get the meaning  of the error . the
debian/control file has Description fields (short and long)
                they are partially filled

thanks

Zvi Dubitzky
Email:dubi@il.ibm.com
IBM Haifa Research Laboratory    Phone: +972-4-8296182
Haifa, 31905, ISRAEL