Re: FGRun Lintian Error

On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 07:53 -0400, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Chris Baines <cbaines8@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > How would you go about doing this? Would you patch the makefile or add
> > something in to the debian/rules file. My rules file is pretty basic at
> > the moment and just consists of:
> > %:
> >        dh $@
>
> chromium-bsu debian/rules:
>
> %:
>         dh --with autotools_dev $@ --parallel
>
> override_dh_auto_configure:
>         dh_auto_configure -- CXXFLAGS="$(CXXFLAGS) -Wall"
> --bindir=/usr/games --datadir=/usr/share/games
>
> If your upstream is not using autotools then this probably won't work.
>
> BTW, if you are interested in joining the Debian games team we need more folk.
>
> --
> bye,
> pabs
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise

Thanks Paul, that was the final fix I needed. I have now uploaded my
package to the mentors site. However it wont be available in Debian
until simgear is upgraded and unfortunately I don't think that will
happen until I get around to it!

The games team sounds interesting, I have just joined the mailing list.

Thanks again,

Chris