Re: RFS: herculesstudio -- Hercules gui interface

2010/7/20 Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org>:
Hi, Bastian,

Thank you for your kindly review!

> Please explain this section.
>
>> I overrided debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error lintian warning, for before
>> build, Makefile does not exist.
>
> The error is real, please fix it.
I removed this lintian warning, it's fine now.

> Some other things:
> - Overriding the MAKE variable is not correct.
removed overriding MAKE

> - Use dh_install
I don't clearly understand your meaning, how should I use dh_install ?

> - It considers itself non-working with the current hercules package,
>  please provide patches.

I've submit a bug 585508[1] on hercules to ask the maintainer to enable
external GUI, but get no response until now. should I do a NMU ?

I've reuploaded herculesstudio to mentors, would you like to check it
 again? it can be downloaded from

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/herculesstudio/herculesstudio_1.2.0-1.dsc

Thanks and Regards,
--