Re: RFS - mapcatcher

This looks like a package in which debian gis might be interested, I
have added them in cc.

I cannot sponsor your upload, but will still try to review it. Some
comments already:
* I'm no legal expert, but I guess that while using google maps you
are breaking their license. You should find out whether it is ok to
distribute such a program in debian (perhaps debian-legal?). This
should not be an issue when openstreetmaps/... is used.
* Why is the package name mapcatcher? Wouldn't it be less confusing to
use gmapcatcher, like upstream?
* README.Debian; legacy.diff: remove these files
* debian/control: last standards version is 3.9.0 - check if your
package complies and bump the version

Anyway, thanks for your work!
Johan