Re: RFS: julius - speech recognition engine

2010/7/14 Felipe Sateler <fsateler@debian.org>:
> The thing is that I'm not a legalese person, so I'm not confident enough
> to upload it. Would you mind passing the license through debian-legal
> and see what they say?

Okay, I raised this on debian-legal and indeed they confirmed that it
is non-free (the problem being the publicity clause and, for some
people, also the venue clause about which you had expressed concern).

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2010/07/msg00024.html

Free Software Developer       363DEAE3