Re: karmic whois versus lucid mkpasswd

So I changed the filename and the version number in the .deb itself
but I am still getting the same message as below. I read the fine
manual on reprepro and this should be allowed but it doesn't seem to
work. Now what? I would rather not rename the package itself inside
the control file just for this purpose but is that how it works? -- IV