Re: RFS: flashplugin-nonfree-jack

Okay, both packages are uploaded.

On 22-06-10 14:47, Robrecht Noens wrote:
Actually, I changed my mind about that.
I want to keep the old package, disable jack support in it and put support for jack in the second package. This was how it was done for flashplugin-nonfree-pulse. This way the source is fully available in one package and no packages should be replaced.
I'll upload the new flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound within an hour.

Also, it is necessary for the old package to be updated because the link to the library is not
in the right directory (see changelog of extrasound).