RFS: flashplugin-nonfree-jack

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "flashplugin-nonfree-jack".

* Package name    : flashplugin-nonfree-jack
  Version         : 0.0.svn2431-3
  Upstream Author : Jean-Michel Dault<jmdault@revolutionlinux.com>
* URL             : https://svn.revolutionlinux.com/MILLE/XTERM/trunk/libflashsupport/src/
* License         : Adobe license
  Section         : contrib/sound

It builds these binary packages:
flashplugin-nonfree-jack - Adobe Flash Player support for Jack

My motivation for maintaining this package is: created new package from flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound
for not letting the dependencies get out of hand
.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/f/flashplugin-nonfree-jack/flashplugin-nonfree-jack_0.0.svn2431-3.dsc

Kind regards
 Robrecht Noens