Re: RFS: googlecl (now uploaded to mentors repo)

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 08:27, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 08:21, Jason Holt <credentiality@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Thank you!  Obey Arthur Liu graciously offered to sponsor the package.  But
> >> I'm always happy to have more feedback :)
> >
> > Obey,
> > next time please alert the mailing list you're already working on it.
> > it will help not wasting time.
>
> http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/googlecl_0.9.7-1.html - oh well,
> place a big, huge WTF here.
>
> Not even dare to reply? congrats! and very basic checks on the package
> (where's the ITP closes in the uploaded .changes)? yay, well done.

Hi all,

I would first like to apologize for the mess caused here and the waste
of time for various people.
I agree with the various issues that have been pointed out and will
make sure that they are getting fixed.

It appears that by a conjunction of reasons, I have entirely missed
this thread and the ccs to me.
I also have first learned about googlecl through channels other than
the -mentors list, which explains why I didn't know about the
discussion here, nor did upstream tell me about it. I still have to
investigate why I never got the two mails addressed to me (as they
appear of the public archive) as cc of this thread though.

Arthur