Re: RFS: amavisd-milter

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 04:24:18PM +0200, Sven Mueller wrote:
> Harald Jenny schrieb:

Hi Sven,

> I would be willing to sponsor this package if you don't find any other
> sponsor.

Thanks, would be very kind from you :-).

> In particular, I would like you to contact the current
> amavisd-new maintainer wether he would like to collaborate on this.

Well I was already in contact with Alexander Wirt who sponsored my first try (was rejected by ftpmaster because it had some copyright issues), but it seems he is very busy these days :-/. Anyways I cc this mail to him and the amavisd-new list so the people responsible can comment on any problems they might see.

> Seeing the number of open bugs on his package, I'm not 100% sure wether
> he would want to do so, but you should check

If somebody wants to collaborate on the package I could move my mercurial rep to alioth to allow for a better access...

> Regards,
> Sven

Kind regards
Harald