RFS: mcron

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mcron".

* Package name    : mcron
  Version         : 1.0.5-1
  Upstream Author : Dale Mellor <dale_mellor@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://www.gnu.org/software/mcron
* License         : GPLv3
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
mcron      - Guile-based program for running jobs at regular times

Mcron can  be a  fully Vixie-compatible (aka  legacy replacement)
cron  program.   However, its  configuration  files  can also  be
expressed  as Guile,  with all  the power  (and  simplicity) that
programming language delivers, and  so can be infinitely flexible
in the way it schedules processes to run in the future.

This new  Debian package presents  mcron as a  standalone program
which  is installed  without interference  alongside  an existing
cron system.   It can be  used by users without  root privileges,
hence presents no additional security risks.

This is  the first  Debian package I've  done, so I've  been very
careful and followed all the  documentation, and I think you will
find it immaculate in its presentation.

The package is totally lintian  clean; it was accepted as such on
to the Debian distribution pool at the first attempt.

The upload would fix these bugs: 585617

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I'm the  upstream developer and  maintainer of this  official GNU
package, people keep asking for  this in Debian every time I make
a GNU/Icewalkers/FreshmeatII  announcement, and I'm  keen to have
this generally available in Debian  so I don't have to keep going
through hand-build rigmaroles to use it myself!

If I feel happy about  being a Debian package maintainer, I might
consider taking my membership of the Debian project further...

- - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mcron/mcron_1.0.5-1.dsc

I would  be glad and very  grateful if someone  would check, test
and upload this package for me.

Kind regards
 Dr Dale Mellor