Re: RFS: 'snap2' rsync-based backup program with GUI

Hello Thomas,

Yes, I mean "arch independent" due to the fact that it is written in bash, an interpreted language.

What I am pointing out is that anyone who downloads the "binary" deb package has all the "source" that I do.  But, again, I understand the rules for a separate source package, and I'll comply with that.

Lloyd