Re: RFS: 'snap2' rsync-based backup program with GUI

I agree.  That's one of the reasons I wrote snap2.  Users do not have to know what a hard link is to use the program, nor touch any configuration files, nor use the command line.  When accessing the snapshot backups on the backup media, the fact that most of the files are hard-linked together will be invisible.

Lloyd