Re: RFS: gedit-r-plugin

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 08:44, Mateusz Kaduk <mateusz.kaduk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sandro,
>
> I activated Vcs fields, fixed copyright for 2009-2010, removed
> python-support and uploaded package to
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gedit-r-plugin
>
> I hope everything is fine now and package can be uploaded.

What did you use to import the package in git? there is a tool,
git-import-dsc to handle this, creating one branch for upstream code,
and then merging it into master where you can do teh packaging, you
might want to try it and update teh repo then.

Other than that, it looked fine, so i've just uploaded: thanks for
your contribution to Debian!

Regards,