RFS: micro-evtd (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:3.3+svn147-1 of my
package "micro-evtd".

It builds these binary packages:
micro-evtd - Linkstation Pro/Kurobox Pro special features support
micro-evtd-udeb - Linkstation Pro/Kurobox Pro special features support
- udeb (udeb)

The package appears to be lintian --pedantic clean.  I am submitting
this package update for sponsorship because the original maintainer
does not have time to prepare a new revision and is not a full DD with
upload access.  My primary interest in the package is to fix bug
#580549 and thus complete the support for this NAS platform in
debian-installer, hopefully in time for squeeze.

The upload would fix these bugs: 534257, 534931, 580549

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/micro-evtd/micro-evtd_3.3+svn147-1.dsc

Thanks,
Ryan