Re: Overriding upstream build system

Am 03.06.2010 23:18, schrieb Stefano Canepa:
Hi all,
    I'm trying to release the new gsoap libraries as dynamic libraries,
as I know I need to release a -dev package with the static libraries
and I'm not able to patch the autotools files used by gsoap but I
know how to get the desired result using cmake may I provide a
CMakelist.txt as a patch and use cmake to build my package?

Why not if you lower the world wide pain with your patch?

But it may be better to push upstream to accept your patch and switch to cmake or he should fix his autofoo.

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org

Comment:
Always if we think we are right,