Re: RFS: roxterm (updated package)

On Sun, 23 May 2010 16:06:40 +0300
George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> wrote:

> Tony Houghton writes:
>
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.18.3-1
> > of my package "roxterm".
> >
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > roxterm    - Multi-tabbed GTK/VTE terminal emulator
> >
> > The package appears to be lintian clean.
> >
> > The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
> > - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
> > contrib non-free - dget
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/roxterm/roxterm_1.18.3-1.dsc
> >
> > I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
> >
> > When I released the previous version I was contacted by a DD offering to
> > sponsor roxterm and help me become a DM, but when I told him George
> > Danchev had already uploaded it he said I didn't need his help after
> > all.
>
> This is true. Count me as second advocate, if needed.
>
> > However, should I try for DM status anyway?
>
> Yes, that would speed up the uploads and avoid some time dups:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer

Hi,

This still hasn't been uploaded. Are you waiting for me to become a DM
and upload it myself? I've been a bit too preoccupied for that lately,
but could probably start now. Or did you send me an email about it to
which I haven't replied? I got a notification from the list server last
week that my address had been bouncing; hopefully just "retry later"
bounces because it had been down for a few hours.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk