Please review internal package using a lot of "new" tools

Hi,

for an internal package of the Nagios plugin check_multi, I decided to
familiarize myself with some new tools (debhelper 7, 3.0 format,
quilt, git etc). The package itself is not going to be in Debian since
the Nagios team has decided to place check_multi into the existing
nagios-plugin package.

I would like to have, nevertheless, some feedback whether I have used
the "new" tools correctly or whether I can improve things. So far, I
like the new approach and will most probably use it for new packages.

The package is available for download at
http://q.bofh.de/~mh/debian/nagios-plugin-check-multi/, and the git
repository can be cloned from
http://q.bofh.de/~mh/debian/nagios-plugin-check-multi/git

I would appreciate if you could comment.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190