RFS: logiweb

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "logiweb".

* Package name    : logiweb
  Version         : 0.2.9-2
  Upstream Author : Klaus Grue <grue@diku.dk>
* URL             : http://logiweb.imm.dtu.dk/doc/1.0/download/debian.html
* License         : GPL
  Programming Lang: C
  Description     : a system for electronic distribution of mathematics
  Section         : math

It builds these binary packages:
logiweb - a system for electronic distribution of mathematics

The upload would fix this bug: 543550

The package can be found here:
Mirror:    http://logiweb.imm.dtu.dk/doc/1.0/download/debian
Main site: http://logiweb.eu/doc/1.0/download/debian
(The mirror has better bandwidth than the main site).

I would be glad if someone would sponsor this package.

Running logiweb requires a computer with 2 Gigabyte RAM.

I posted an RFS for logiweb-0.2.0-1 on Thu, 27 Aug 2009 but fear it has been forgotten. In the meanwhile, logiweb has passed Fedora review and has entered Fedora-13 stable. As pointed out by Debian, 0.2.0-1 failed to build on some machines. The cause (a missing 'ulimit -s unlimited') has been eliminated and a number the updates requested by Fedora have been included to the Debian package. For pointers to the Fedora review and more info see the end of http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=543550

Cheers,
Klaus