In debian/copyright

* please replace:

    This work was packaged for Debian by:

        Nanakos Chrysostomos <nanakos@wired-net.gr> on Thu, 12 May 2010 20:45:18 +0000

    This package was debianized by Joop Stakenborg <pa3aba@debian.org> on Tue, 21
    Feb 2006 23:36:14 +0100

with:

    This package was debianized by Joop Stakenborg <pa3aba@debian.org> on Tue, 21
    Feb 2006 23:36:14 +0100, and is currently maintained by Nanakos Chrysostomos
    <nanakos@wired-net.gr>.

* the packaging license should match the upstream license, ie.

    The Debian packaging is (C) 2006, Joop Stakenborg <pa3aba@debian.org>
    and is licensed under the GPL, see `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL'.

should become:

    The Debian packaging is © 2006, Joop Stakenborg <pa3aba@debian.org>
    and is licensed under the same terms as the upstream software.

* I already mentioned to replace all occurrences of (C) with ©; lintian
  reports this as copyright-with-old-dh-make-debian-copyright

* finally, the placeholder below should be removed from debian/copyright
  (again, lintian reports this as copyright-contains-dh_make-todo-boilerplate):

    # Please also look if there are files or directories which have a
    # different copyright/license attached and list them here.

debian/patches/03morse:

* the second hunk in there is redundant; please remove it

Finally, switching to minimal dh rules would be nice, but I understand if
you'd rather leave it for the next upload.

Cheers,
Serafeim

--
debtags-organised WNPP bugs: http://members.hellug.gr/serzan/wnpp