Re: RFS: morse (updated package)

On 11/5/2010 22:04, Serafeim Zanikolas wrote:
> [please cc me as I'm not on the list]
>
> Hi Chrysostomos,
>
> First, there's a bunch of (co)authors apart from ESR that are currently missing
> from debian/copyright. Please go through all source files, might have to dig
> into the HISTORY file as well, and update accordingly debian/copyright.
> Also, add to the packaging copyright: ``... and is currently maintained by
> your name <your email>''
>
> Other issues:
>
> - uncommenting ``-$(MAKE) clean'' is not the proper way to fix the
>   debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error lintian warning. Please read the
>   output of ``lintian-info -t debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error'' for the
>   recommended way
>
> - please document in debian/changelog every single change you make, including
>   the addition of ${misc:Depends}, update of debian/compat, addition of
>   debian/source/format
>
> - you've updated debian/compat to 5, but you must also increase the versioned
>   Build-Depends for debhelper; please also consider switching to the latest
>   version (7)
>
> Cheers,
> Serafeim

Dear Serafeim,
everything you proposed has already been fixed and uploaded to mentors.d.n
The respective dsc file can be found at [0].

Thanks in advance,
Chris.

P.S: I had already increased the version in Build-Depends for debhelper
( debhelper >> 5.0.0)

[0]: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/morse/morse_2.1-4.dsc