Re: pycentral vs pysupport?

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 08:12, Zaar Hai <haizaar@haizaar.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 8:11 PM, The Fungi <fungi@yuggoth.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 06:52:42PM +0200, Jakub Wilk wrote:
>>> You should use python-support.
>>
>> Yes... in fact, if you use of DH7's rules.tiny example, it will make
>> python-support fairly automatic (assuming you don't have
>> particularly unusual build requirements).
> I'm using CDBS, thus he is the one who does the magic for me. But the
> Jakub's answer is pretty straight-forward :)

In that case, teh suggestion is to use debhelper 7, that "mimik" the
cdbs "small" debian/rules but in a sane way, without the black magic
cdbs introduces (cdbs is easy for easy packages, but when you have to
deviate from its road, it becomes a lot more difficult to do that in a
proper way).

Regards,