Re: Only in pbuilder: CMake can't find FLTK

On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 10:24:20AM -0400, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> I think the instructions are for what to do at build time. I don't know of
> a reason that bind mounting would be bad while you're playing with
> pbuilder --login.

Fair enough.

> As for your problem, hmm... I mean, there must be some difference. Can you
> try carefully reading the source code to the fltk check code in CMake?
> Executing it step by step, and seeing where things go awry?

The problem turns out to be that the FLTK cmake module was looking for
some extra libraries that weren't there, and then silently failing
because it couldn't find them.

In the new version of cmake, the FLTK1 module has the ability to ignore
some of the fltk libraries if you're not using them - saliently, the
ones that I'm not using, and thus didn't put into my dependencies.

Two problems solved in one shot!

Thank-you for the suggestions, it was when I opened up the cmake FLTK
module and mentally tried to step through it that I figured out the
problem.

Thanks,
Gary (-;