Re: RFS: windowlab (updated package)

On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 05:10:28PM +0200, Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.40-1
> of my package "windowlab".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> windowlab  - small and simple Amiga-like window manager
>
> The package appears to be lintian clean and builds well using pbuilder.
>
> The upload would fix the bug 575793.
> The upstream author has resolved an otherwise blocking call in X.org.

You're still having that problematic licensed bit of code. If you
think it's no problem, could you please document that in
debian/copyright?

+/* Copyright (c) Mark J. Kilgard, 1994, 1995, 1996. */
+
+/* This program is freely distributable without licensing fees
+ * and is provided without guarantee or warrantee expressed or
+ * implied. This program is -not- in the public domain. */

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/windowlab/windowlab_1.40-1.dsc

You've now replaced

build:
	dh build

with

build:
	dh @

Any reason you don't do a general

%:
	dh @

that would fit all targets?

Regards

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0xD49AE731
\ /    Campaign   : CaCert Assurer

http://www.christoph-egger.org/