Re: RFS: pleiades - Japanese Language package for Eclipse using Dynamic AOP - IANADD

Hi,

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 23:33:32 +0100
Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> Sorry for the wait; I tested it and it works after the move to share.
> Good work :)

 Thanks Niels!

 So, next step... I want someone to upload this to Debian :)
 please dget below, build and dupload/dput to NEW queue!
 http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pleiades/pleiades_1.3.1-dfsg-1.dsc

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp