Re: RFS: pleiades - Japanese Language package for Eclipse using Dynamic AOP - IANADD

Hi,

 thank you for review!

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 21:17:16 +0100
Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> It would be nice if it could be installed beneath /usr/share/eclipse/
> rather than /usr/lib/eclipse/ because it is a large arch all package.

 put it to /usr/share/eclipse, now.

>   However it did not work when I tried to move it (even when symlinking
> from /usr/lib/eclipse/). I think it complained because it could not find
> the eclipse.ini file[1].

 Could you try updated package?

> pleiades failed without libjavassist-java present; I think you should
> also add libcommons-lang-java and libcommons-io-java to Depends (since
> they are also mentioned in the classpath of pleiades's jar file).

 Thanks, fixed.

>   But I would like to hear you reason for recommending
> default-jre(-headless).

 Okay, nothing to pull it (I can't remember that reason... ;)

> As for building, I think you should Build-Depend on default-jdk instead
> of openjdk-6-jdk | gcj-jdk. Then set (and export) JAVA_HOME to
> /usr/lib/jvm/default-java.

 Use default-jdk for now.

--
Regards,