RFS: mscgen 0.17-2 (Usual sponsor is [VAC])

Hi

I have prepared mscgen 0.17-2.This upload is mainly just bug-fixes from
upstream's SVN. Some of these bug-fixes requires an update of
configure.ac and to avoid having to update the orig.tar.gz I decided to
remove the affected autogenerated files during clean.

Upstream seems to have become rather fond of pkg-config - sadly libgd2
does not ship a .pc, so I have created a small .pc for my purpose, so I
can use pkg-config (instead of using /bin/true).

I cannot reach my usual sponsor Y Giridhar Appaji Nag for mscgen. Last I
heard from him, he was when he marked himself as on vacation about a
month ago.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mscgen/mscgen_0.17-2.dsc

Thank you in advance,