RFS: python-cloudfiles

Dear mentors and pythonistas,

I am looking for a sponsor for python-cloudfiles

 Package name    : python-cloudfiles
 Version         : 1.7.0-1
 Upstream Author : Rackspace Cloud Files <cloudfiles@rackspacecloud.com>
 URL             : http://www.rackspacecloud.com/
 License         : MIT
 Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-cloudfiles - Rackspace Cloud Files service Python interface

closes ITP: 543118

This package is the first in a series of uploads I will be maintaining
for the language APIs for Cloud Files.  The python-cloudfiles package
will hopefully, be a "Suggests" package for duplicity, as the current
version of duplicity fully supports Cloud Files for storage.  For those
not familiar with Cloud Files, the service is similar to Amazon's S3.
Full package descr:

 Cloud Files provides unlimited online storage and CDN file delivery. It
 is accessed via a web services API, which requires a paid account with
 Rackspace.
 .
 This package provides a client-side Python module for the Cloud Files
 REST API, supporting container and file object operations as well as
 CDN management.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-cloudfiles/python-cloudfiles_1.7.0-1.dsc