Re: RFS: aaphoto

Hi Andras,

please avoid top-posts (replying above the quoted mail, quoting the
entire mail).

> I changed the standard version in the control file and recreated the
> package in a SID chroot environment.

The standard version is ok now. I noticed that you also converted the
package to 3.0 quilt format. Unfortunately, this caused two more problems:

- Remove debian/README.source: it's not needed in your case and
currently contains only a template.

- debian/copyright: At the very beginning of the file: it seems you did
not modify the template here.

Hint: use debdiff to compare package versions and to avoid unwanted changes.

The debian/watch file does no longer work (you can check with "uscan
--no-download"). Either fix the permissions on your webserver or use
this line:

http://log69.com/aaphoto.html downloads/aaphoto_sources_v(.*)\.tar\.gz

Your versions tries to read the directory "downloads", while my version
parses the HTML page.

> I've uploaded it to mentors again.

For future uploads: please include the URL of the .dsc file in your
mail. That makes it much easier for potential sponsors (using dget).

Another hint for the next upstream version: do not link with -lz. It's
not needed (you are not using zlib directly).

Joachim