Re: RFS: collectl

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Bernd Schubert
<bernd.schubert@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Lintian -pendantic complains with:
>
> I: collectl source: build-depends-without-arch-dep bash
> I'm not sure what to do about the new "build-depends-without-arch-dep". If I
> set in the control file "Build-Depends-Indep" it complains about:
>
> E: collectl source: clean-should-be-satisfied-by-build-depends quilt
> E: collectl source: clean-should-be-satisfied-by-build-depends debhelper

lintian does not have a build-depends-without-arch-dep tag, it was
removed in the 2.3.0 release. You should upgrade your version of
lintian to the latest one:

http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/l/lintian/current/changelog#versionversion2.3.0

> And at least for now I do not plan to fix "hyphen-used-as-minus-sig".

It is easy to do so, just replace - with \- or \(hy as appropriate:

http://lintian.debian.org/tags/hyphen-used-as-minus-sign.html

--
bye,
pabs