Re: RFS: pgn-extract (adopting orphaned package)

Hi!

At Sun, 3 Jan 2010 11:40:03 +0100,
Vincent Legout wrote:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 16.7-1
> of my package "pgn-extract".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> pgn-extract - Portable Game Notation (PGN) extractor

> The upload would fix these bugs: 561252

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pgn-extract/pgn-extract_16.7-1.dsc

> Kind regards
>  Vincent Legout

Looking at it currently. However your watchfile seems to be
dysfunctional, otherwise the package looks fine to me.

Regards

	Christoph

% uscan --report-status
Useless content call in void context at
/usr/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/ftp.pm line 378
uscan warning: In watchfile debian/watch, reading FTP directory
  ftp://ftp.cs.kent.ac.uk/pub/djb/Extract/ failed: 400 FTP return code 000