Re: RFS: Several packages waiting sponsor

Hi Sven!

    Thank you very much for your attention!

>> - Three orphaned packages:
>> and gentoo (http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gentoo).

>Had a short look at this one aswell.
>- There are now two patch files with de.po fixes, I'd like to see them
>consolidated to one file and passed on to the upstream dev if that hasn't
>already happened.

 The de.po  is partially resolved in the new version. I have adapted
this patch (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=314096)
to the new version. I have already sent the patch to the upstream
author.

>- Why did you add the .desktop file via a patch? I usually just add them
>to the /debian/ dir and install them from there.

OK.I did not know you can do this. Solved.

>- IMO the debian/copyright file still needs some polish. If you egrep -ri for
>'copyright' you'll find some parts from the FSF and Drepper.

Yo he cambiado un poco el archivo. Espero que este mejor.

>- The path to the icon listed in the menu file misses a leading /
 OK. Solved (...works well without the initial / !).

>Please rename the icon to something speaking for itself - icon_iconify.xpm
> is awful.
 Is the original file name of the upstream author. I've changed the
name on the back.

I have updated the package now in mentors.

Regards!

I. De Marchi