Re: Debhelper: LDFLAGS

I see that the variable has to be exported. But an "export LDFLAGS='-Wl,--as-needed'" (the
dpkg-buildflags result here is empty) in debian/rules here doesn't work either.

Did I got it right: my builder debuild is a wrapper for dpkg-builpackage which calls dpkg-buildflags
to set the FLAGS (why between two dh_cleans?). The FLAGS then are efficient during the run of
./configure, isn't it?