Re: RFS: LeechCraft

Hi,

> Dear mentors! I'm looking for a sponsor for the
> leechcraft_0.4.55.72. This is my first try to include this package in
> Debian.

I don't have time to do a proper review, but here are some comments:

 · This should not be a native package.
 · There is no need to repeat the Homepage and Section field for every
   binary package.  The one for the source package is used by default.
 · Is it necessary to have extra packages for every plugin? If they are
   not large and don't have (large) additional dependencies, it might
   make more sense to just keep them in the main application package.
 · Some files are licensed as GPL-2 (at least lcnp/src/*).  This causes
   an additional problem: GPL-2 without the "or any later clause" is
   incompatible with GPL-3.
 · What is the copyright and license for iconsets/crystalz/*?  The
   License.txt file contains the Artistic License, but does not mention
   that the files are licensed under these terms.  Neither are any
   copyright holders given.
 · In addition to these, even more licenses are used.  There are also
   additional copyright holders.  This should be documented in
   debian/copyright.
 · Why is the package limited to the i386 and amd64 architectures?
 · You build-depend on libcurl4-openssl-dev.  I suspect this means
   the program is linked (possibly indirectly) against openssl.  Note
   that OpenSSL's license is not GPL-compatible.
 · Please don't start the packages' short description in debian/control
   with a capital letter (unless the word is always capitalized).

Regards,
Ansgar