Re: RFS: php-pager (updated package)

I'm not a DD, I can't upload. Here's a review:

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 5:37 PM, Luis Uribe <acme@eviled.org> wrote:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-pager/php-pager_2.4.8-1.dsc

Consider DEP5 and DEP3.

I'd consider actually using quilt for your patches, you say it's
already in 3.0 quilt format, but you're not using it :)

You don't need the + signs in the changelog.

Foo bar baz foo ( ... ) bar
 foo bar baz foo

not:

Foo bar baz foo ( ... ) bar
 + foo bar baz foo

You have a FTBFS:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
PEAR/Downloader/Package.php on line 168
PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/share/php/PEAR/Downloader/Package.php on line 168
download directory "/build/buildd/php5-5.3.3/pear-build-download" is
not writeable.  Change download_dir config variable to a writeable dir
Cannot download non-local package "Pager-2.4.8/package.xml"
install failed
make: *** [common-install-indep] Error 1
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2
E: Failed autobuilding of package

Cheers,
Paul

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq